> >    One last point . I don't agree with allowing any hacker
> > with a chip on his shoulder to be able to enter the wiki
> > and hack away . Editing should be a restricted priviledge .

> I strongly disagree, if this turns into a problem, then we deal with
> it. Until then let all registered members edit. (Allowing unregistered
> visitors to edit is too much freedom, though)
> Fredrik Bergholtz

  I would like to agree with you , but the act of registering
is really nothing to a hacker . It's like a 6 foot high chain
link fence around thousands of dollars , to a thief , that is .

  To honest people it's enough , of course . Anyway , just my
opinion and as you say , if it's not a problem then there is
really no need to address it ... yet .

  Hmmm , I just noticed that you have been promoted to sysop
on the RS Wiki ? I was (erroneously) under the impression that
there were no sysop's or administrators , that it was a total
"Open Concept" kind of information medium .

   Just out of curiousity , what are the duties or functions
of the Realsoft3D Wiki sysop's ?

Thanks In Advance .

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio