Hi Guys :

  Just wondering what the general feeling is about infor-
mation that was sent to this list and it's place (or not)
on the Wiki ? Here's the discussion page on the wiki ;
http://tinyurl.com/d4yz3

  Not so much these days , but in years gone by there were
just an absolute 'Ton' of info added to the list every single
week .

  I managed to save a lot of it in my archives but new members
have no way of knowing about it , so I'd like to start linking
to it , or taking some of the attached .zip files and adding
a link to them on the Wiki .(with the Authors name & date) .

   A lot were Version 4.5 so maybe are not so good , but some
are very good still . Some mails had links to tutorials on the
Authors site and I would like to add those to the Wiki too ,
again with the Authors credits .

  So , the authors posted the tute's here ... do I still have
to try and contact them and ask if I can link , or can I assume
that since the link has been made public , here , that it is
cool to add it to the Wiki ?

  What I would like to do is add it to the Wiki and then post
the addition here in a mail ,where the original link was added .

  I don't see a problem with that , but maybe some of you do ?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated .

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net