Thanks Bernie for all that info,

> I still think its overpriced for what it is though.

The whole world seems to be getting overpriced. That's OK with me as long as
I can be just as overpriced :)

But seriously, the real problem is that it may take weeks, or even months
for a day with good sunlight. It is winter in (northern) Europe, which means
no leaves on the trees untill april and sometimes beautifull- but hazy
light.

> Yes. The photoshop plugin allows you to spin around the
> object in question (people, trees) first, selecting the
> desired angle. Its then opened into photoshop with alpha
> (Single image). To get multiple angles, you would have to
> import it several times (Its imported into same file as layers)

That is what I had hoped for. Pity they don't do birds eye perspective.
Archvision composer is interesting though, especially for the 3D+ car
content. I'm still thinking about it.

Thanks for your input,

                        Frank Bueters