Hi Mark :

  Don't thank me ... thank Timo . (saw Timo's name in the
'Recent Changes' section of the Wiki for these tutorials )

Of course: thanks Timo and all other contributors!
Let's actually use all this stuff, that's the best tribute.

   This is great stuff and the kind of stuff all Realsoft3D
users should be working with , since RS handles it so well ,
with awesome eyecandy to show for your hard work .

  However , RS keeps being promoted as an advanced user's app
when it is not ! Only the keys to using RS are partially hidden .

   Man ! The Wiki is born and suddenly all the RS promoters go
mute (except for motormouth & Timo) !

studio

I'll try to update some old tuts about caustics, GI and VSL. Just need some time...

-Mark H