On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:15:44 +0100, studio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jyrki did some experiments some time ago - see RS web
gallery/Animations/Experimental.

   Mark , your 'Mill.avi' is just above Jyrki's cloud anim .
Nice Mill ! I didn't know you ever finished such a polished
collision detection anim .

I rendered several versions back then, I think this wasn't the best one: some stray balls rolling to the right out of themselves ;) This was 2004, I haven't tested RS native collision since then, who knows improvements were added?

BTW all credit to Jyrki's cloud animation, it looks really fluffy!

   Some nice anims on the gallery page to download . Seems
something's wrong with the big 19MB Divx 'Seasons Greetings' .
The smaller mpeg1 on the experimental page looks great though .

studio

It's playing well here (a bit blocky)...
It's a must: some really promising new V6 features that could revolutionize landscape rendering in RS!

-Mark H