A HUGE thanks to David M. Ingebretsen who supports the Realsoft 3D Image
Contest since 1996. David raised again the Prize and it's now 100 US$!!
This was already payed for the Light and Shadow contest and will be also
the prize for the actual running contest.

Great News from the DynAtomic front. DynAtomic Public Beta will be
released during this month. Also a new character animation tool
"RealPuppet" will be released. This is built around DynAtomic and has
features like advanced IK, physic interaction, 3D weight painting and
more.

You remember PrometheanFX? Betatesting of the SDK version of V2.0
particle editor will go into betatesting shortly. The compositing
package will come a couple of months later.

oh and I heard rumours that RS will support fbx in the next versions :)

The Realsoft 3D Image Contest will have 10 years anniversary in
November. So the October-December 2006 contest will be a special one.
I've started in the forum a thread to collect topic ideas for this
contest if you would like to contribute.

Many thanks!

--

Bye
Boris - http://www.3ddart.com -