> > So, to change the "color" of the lightcycle, I currently have to either
> > multi-select or individually select each of about 35+ objects and set
> > the color.  I was wondering if there was some way to assign a tag of
> > some sort, or group the objects that make up the those that define the
> > "color" of the lightcycle, and change them all at once instead of
> > individually or multi-selecting all 35+ objects every time.

Another idea is to assign to all same coloured objects via
"properties-col-texture map-Image Object-Texture" an image object. If
you need the colour texture changed just change the texture in your
image object and all objects with the assigned image object will be
changed

--

Bye
Boris - http://www.3ddart.com -