Beg-inner wrote:
> Hi Zaug..
>
> Thx for the update..
You are most welcome.
> Sound intresting with the challenge....
I am hoping so.

> On the site, it might be me and my eyes..
> but I have a hard time to see the red for the Headings and the blue´s
> for the Links...
> The normal text inbetween.. is calm, easy on the eyes and clearly
> visible..!

Yes, I knew something had to be done when I saw the links come up in
blue :o  I think it is better now that I have the stylesheet
implemented. Have a look, if you like: http:www.catmtn.com/realgreeblez.php

> Btw.. your GreebleZ script, is an awesome cool tool, with loads of
> areas it can be used, not just to directly modify or create cool SDS
> objects.. but even as a tool for placing other things/objects easily
> in a controlled way.. and much more workflows..
Thankz m8, am planning a new tutorial and perhaps a feature that will
address such uses : )

> I even made some test making multilegged creatures (the more legs and
> tentacles and so on, the more use one have of your GreebleZ...), with
> easy to place skeletons and so on..=)..
wip? ; )
> Maybe I will do a tut on that, if I get energy and time...
If not sketch out the idea and perhaps I will give it a go.
> It works very well...

Good to hear, that is the most important thing.

Cheers,
Zaug

--
My love of the  halfling's leaf has clearly slowed my mind.
<|8?o