I don't have time to understand how WIKI work, remember I am lazy and physicly sick.

It's better to host our own tutorial and Robert can always link transparently to them. That way it is easier to make changes.

My webstite capacity is 1 gig (there is no limit in fact). So forget WIKI.

I made an update yesterday on my website www.neuroworld.ws There are some errors with some links that will be corrected tonight.

And by the end of the weekend, all the tutorial will be completed.

Please send me your comments.

What if WIKI dissapear, Who is WIKI?

Recently, I saw some messages from WIKI in some of their pages telling the users to remove some material because there was too much informations not related to an encyclopedia.

Wiki is just an encyclopedia, not a place to store informations.

I believe that sooner or later they will check that people limit their post to essential information.

The best is Robert website for people without a website.

It's the best realsoft website.

But remember one thing, My website is also a publicity, it's a commercial tool. When I created the tutorial, It wasn't because I wanted to share informations, it was because I wanted some visit on my website.

I am not writing on this forum to help people, it's only to make people think of me for my own glory.

So writing on my own website is an investment, writing on Roberts website is not.

My new e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jean-Sebastien Perron

www.neuroworld.ws