> Garry,
> I have sent the PDF to your email.
> andre

Yes , thanks . I see you have used a cylinder mapping
with Map2Obj , as is suggested in the manual .

This little tut would probably come in handy for those
that are using ZBrush . Perhap you could start a thread
in the RS forum and upload the finished .PDF there .

  I think we are allowed 100MB's each the forum server .

garry