-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Frank Brübach
Verzonden: donderdag 15 mei 2008 18:31
Aan: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Onderwerp: RE: picture I have forgotten... :-)

dear robert, cylinders are not hollow... ;-) I have done some exercises with
glassy textures (vsl and stand rs original textures). - I have used for this
scene two textures: brushing and glass but I have seen the different when I
have included a sphere behind it... two textures becomes for me dark
reflected (glassy structures) and perhaps it's quite normal...

but glass with glass becomes dark section they crossing each other...
I will make more exercises with glassy textures and objects so I can find
out where is my visual problem of the objects...

sometimes the objects shining nearly invisible sometimes only the back
object lying behind the first object with glassy structures... must laugh...
:-) not so easy to understand...

best wishes, Frank