Now when the stress of getting SP 1 out should be over, maybe I can
try to revive this question again.

Is the RS JS runtime module converting arrays properly now? Does the
GetR3SUBDIVA_Pointwise* methods actually return JS arrays of the
values? I have not yet taken the time to test this, and I would, in
this case, prefer a method that gets a single pointwise value for a
given point rather than getting the whole list. But, of course I can
live with an array as long as I can use it in JS.

Could someone give me an example JS snippet of how to extract the
pointwise colour of a point in an SDS object?

Best regards,
Fredrik Bergholtz