Van: owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com
[mailto:owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com] Namens Dean
Verzonden: donderdag 16 april 2009 16:11
Aan: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Onderwerp: Re: Some V7 info

Just tried the link http://members.chello.nl/rbroeder/   using both Safari
and Firefox under Mac OSX, neither shows a functioning webpage

On Apr 15, 2009, at 8:03 PM, Standley and Mungenast wrote:

http://members.chello.nl/rbroeder/

is working for me in IE version 6

Thanks Robert! Great info as always.

One of the few pages I check on a regular basis.

Chris Mungenast

Marc F. Bayer wrote:

Hi,

is your page still offline? If not, I have tried to watch it with IE8 and
Firefox 3.0.4, but it doesn't show up correct in both browsers.

Regards

Marc

----- Original Message ----- From: <r.den.broe...@chello.nl>