  From: Neil Cooke
  To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:11 PM
  Subject: Face Modelling - Edge Loops

  Hi Folks,

  Hopefully I can post to the List again.

  http://www.neilcookegraphics.co.nz/9420images/ncWorld/3dw-face-aa.jpg

  An attempt at low poly head modelling .... Ok self crits nail the mirror join
as needing work, and the need to sharpen some of the rounded edging.

  I posted to the 3DWorld Crit page and one guy pointed out the nose modelling
and another guy made the note that the corners of the mouth should not be
pointy.

  BUT .... the gold for me was the thing he said to check out .... Edge Loops
.... it's probably old stuff to you guys but I'm self-taught and I can
recommend it ...... GOOGLE it.