To see 3D images side by side this is what you need
http://www.pokescope.com/

The best technology in 3D projection is not rotating polarization but Dolby 3D.
Each eyes only sees part of each color. Like that there is no loss of brightness.

3D in motion is really difficult. You cannot make fast camera rotation.
And you cannot have large surface without change on the texture surface.
Imagine a large polygon with a subtle texture. To each eyes this surface would look the same on both eyes, thus removing 3D effect.

Problem with any 3D viewing is that the focus inside you eyes does not work.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws

Mark Heuymans wrote:
Hi all,

I saw Avatar in 3d last week, wow - total immersion!

Rendering stereo images with RS is easy, but viewing it comfortably is another matter. You can view the attached image by crossing your eyes until the two images merge and 'click', but it requires some practice and it can cause headaches.

Wouldn't it be great if we could watch our own RS animations in 3d! Projection in theaters uses circular polarization filters if I'm not mistaken. A home setup with two identical beamers equipped with these filters would be possible, but how to synchronize them perfectly? I guess it's out of reach until the first 3d screens will appear, and these will be expensive at first...

The red/green filters destroy color, that's just not good enough any more.

Any ideas..?

-Mark H