Wow really interesting Rakesh.

Larrabee won't be released soon, if released at all.

I hope you are right, I am eager for theses new features to be open standard.
As a programmer, it's even difficult to use good old OpenGl/DirectX mess.

Thankyou for that long response, If you know more tell us.
I will do further reading about the new GPU.

The new c++ standard ( C++0x) that will be revealed the next year, will support multi threading.
Like Python, most languages are now supporting parallel execution directly in the language.

OpenGL, DirectX, Larrabee, ATI, Nvidia, Mac, Linux, Win ... They will never merge to any standard.

I really like your landscape pictures.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.CombadZ.com