From: owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com
[mailto:owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com] On Behalf Of Beg-inner
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:10 PM
To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Subject: Re: Fryrender plugin support

Hi Jason

I really understand your concern on this issue, and I hope it will work out
so it meets yours and others needs...
So you and others can still be using RS, and others might come back..
(I see the same thing in Char anim and im/export area....)

I also know that the discussion on GI, rendering have been up on the
betalist..
Did you or others directly talk to the Meskanens this May , when Juha
mentioned in a post 17th of May (replying on one of my "Ignore Testt"
threads.) where he said...
"We are currently running on a research mode. If anyone has
any thoughts about things worth researching, please feel free to share."

btw..
I have always been exited when seeing some new stuff from you...!
So hopefully the Meskanens will have something up their sleeves so you can
keep on creating inspirational images..!

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..