Thanks Stefan I really appreciate your solution.

I am so rusty in 3D after so many years.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws

On 11-02-02 12:17 PM, Beg-inner wrote:
Hi Jean-Sebastien

One way is to use the Extend Tool (Scale in one dimension) ( l Key ) (Little L Key that is...=)

1. Select needed points.
2. ( l Key ) to start Extend Tool ( Scale in one direction )
3. Click where you want the points to end up, in your case at y = 0.
( After this you might want to use the (y Key) to restrict movements in y direction, or just use gridsnap ) 4. Click beyond the point that is furthest away from your first click ( at y = 0 ). 5. Move mousepointer back to where you made your first click, and then click to end the tool.
Now your points are aligned at y = 0 !

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..

I don't remember :

I want to select 5 points of a subdivision object.
Then scale them to 0 on the Y axis.
I normally do this so they make a perfect horizontal line.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws