Wish list feature needed:

Realtime subdivision to 1 while Raytracing subdivision to 2 or more.

With 100 SDS object it's gonna be a living hell.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws

On 11-02-03 11:58 AM, mengil...@gmx.net wrote:
"Wire density" in the object properties "Wire" tab defines the density of the
SDS-mesh display.
Thing is that I only see an effect if I increase it to 4 or 5; the mesh gets
accordingly more dense.
That won´t help you though course setting the value to 2 or 1 doesn´t decrease
the density any more.

I guess I would circumvent the problem by switching SDS-objects to the wanted
smoothed type just before rendering, and changing it back when I want to work
on the geometry.
This is easy to do with advanced selection where you just can select all SDS
objects at once and assign the respective value.

Greets Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------