On Sunday 18 December 2005 20:03, Antoine Martin wrote:
> Paolo,

> What is the state of hppfs? You sent 12 patches in September, and there
> was some discussion with Al Viro about some of the patches (but no new
> patches) Can I try to apply them to 2.6.14?

> Thanks
> Antoine

Thanks to you.

I have an updated version of those patches - incorporated Viro suggestions and
some of the other fixes he requested (not everything). I've exported
everything and attached the thing.

When you test that, a short 3-liners "test it this way" is appreciated.

Ah, while at it, if you can find a file bigger than 4k to test?

The existing code to handle that was poorlessly broken and had no chance of
working, patches fix that.

Btw, can you use quilt? Not that

while read i; do
        patch -p1 < patches/$i
done < patches/series

isn't supposed to work (totally untested), together with "man tac" for
unapplying.

But quilt is more powerful and easier to use. Not that I care myself.
--
Inform me of my mistakes, so I can keep imitating Homer Simpson's "Doh!".
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade (Skype ID "PaoloGiarrusso", ICQ 215621894)