On Wednesday 11 January 2006 17:21, Jeff Dike wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 12:39:59AM +0100, Blaisorblade wrote:
> > On Tuesday 10 January 2006 15:14, wang lianwei wrote:
> > (What happened to these bad "*" guys ;-) ? )

> Yeah, this would have been better expressed as a patch.

> > > total_len = phys_len + iomem_len + highmem_len;

> > Remember people: never compare apples with bananas (or whatever).

> Yup, sometimes I wish we had strongly typed integers...

Yeah :-] ...

I think in Java APIs tend to do almost that... not at that point, but they use
distinct classes for Point and Dimension and Rectangle and whatsoever... and
I even have to study these things.

> > Thanks for
> > the note. It's the first patch on my queue.

> OK, I was going to fix it here, but I'll just let you send it in.

Will be in my next queue flush...

> Does this fix the 2M iomem problem?

Ah, well, he's the reporter of that problem, and he also worked diagnosing
it... compliments!

--
Inform me of my mistakes, so I can keep imitating Homer Simpson's "Doh!".
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade (Skype ID "PaoloGiarrusso", ICQ 215621894)