Hi!

Am 20.07.2016 um 19:04 schrieb Ritesh Raj Sarraf:
> Hello Jeff, Richard and the UML Team.
>
> Me and Mattia are maintainers for UML in the Debian Distribution.
>
> Recently, during a refresh of the package, we realized that the User Mode
> Linux
> website, which hosts useful documentation, doesn't seem to have been updated
> in
> years.

> The documentation which still is active and useful[1] is marked as "old" on
> the
> website.
> The wiki [2] on the other hand, points to a link with no content at all.
>
> Could you please share on what the roadmap and future plans for UML are?

Well, I maintain the UML kernel component. That meas I keep it running, fix
regressions
and try to answer questions from other developers.
Since I do this in my spare time there is not much time left for adding new
features.

So, my roadmap is "keep it alive" :-)

> And for the documentation on the old site, do you have it in a Source Markup
> Language? What we've used now is a dump of the website from [1]

I don't have such a dump. But I agree that we need to rework the website.
It is very, very old.
Maybe it is worth adding a UML section to http://kernelnewbies.org/?

Thanks,
//richard