Am Dienstag, 13. März 2018, 14:24:23 CET schrieb Geert Uytterhoeven:
> Hi Richard,

> >> I got this mail...  BTW Sourceforge had a major datacenter issue over the
> >> last few weeks, not sure if that broke something along the way.
> >
> > Hmm, I got this mail only because you CC'ed me. I don't see it in my
> > mailinglist inbox.
> >
> > We should bite the bullet and migrate way from sf.net, finally.
> > Any volunteers?
>
> You can ask DaveM to create a list at vger.

Yes, or infradead.org.
The bigger problem is migrating all users.

Maybe there is a way to extract a list of subscribers from
lists.sourceforge.net. Jeff made me project admin some time ago, maybe I can
exhume that account.

Or we are rude and expect everyone to re-subscribe to the new UML list.
That way we might lose 99% of all subscribers but at least the 1% is
interested in UML for sure. ;-)

Thanks,
//richard