Hello,

On May 6, 2011, at 2:51 PM, richard -rw- weinberger wrote:

>> I would not trust any image from http://fs.devloop.org.uk/. :)
>>
>> okay. :D Any suggestions on  where I should download root FS image?
>
> I would not trust any website where I con download root fs images.
> Make your own!

I trust Antoine. Experience with running a vServer Freehosting for Students for
two years and some honeypots with Rootkit scanners running regularily showed no
negative side-effects or reported malware.

It's a nice service and saves time with the only possible addition being that
my filesystem preprocessor likes SHA512 more than SHA1 or MD5. Great job
Antoine :)

Greets,
Falk