On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Edmundo Carmona <eantor...@gmail.com>wrote:

But I ran UML once, a couple of weeks back, It worked. So i left it there
thinking this was ready when I needed to work on it. And now it aint
opening. Even that time, I remember I tried a couple of times before I got
the file system correct.
I think, this is my disk related fault. How much memory space is required?
if my linux kernel and the filesystem are both not on my physical  memory,
they are on a seperate disk, then ?
I am a rookie kinds to linux. Only started using Linux half a year ago.

Well... if it is a gcc-related problem (and I saw the tip on a thread