Hi Gunnar,

After browsing a little bit through springworkframe's web-cvs IMHO the
problem is, that
org.springframework.core.io.DefaultResourceLoader - a baseclass of
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext -
is instantiated with it's default constructor, i.e. it uses the
ThreadContextClassloader to load resources.

The ThreadContextClassloader is typically not your task's classloader.

You can set the  ThreadContextClassloader before instantiating
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.

Dont't forget to set it back to it's original value before giving back
execution control to ant ;-)

Cheers

Rainer