The ability to dynamically add new column families.  Our app is currently under
heavy development, and we will be adding new column families at least once a
week after we have shipped the initial production app. From the existing docs,
it seemed to me that the procedure for changing schema in 0.6 is very manual in
nature and thus error prone and likely to cause data corruption.  Feel free to
correct me if I'm wrong :)

Matt