Hi,

I've currently setup a cluster of 11 nodes. When running a small application
that uses Hector to read and write keys, and restarting one of the nodes (not
the one the application is connected to), the application stalls, times out and
reconnects. This takes roughly 10 seconds. When the node is marked as dead, the
application seems to continue again. The application itself is only connecting
to localhost on one of the nodes.
Maybe interesting to mention is the fact that all nodes in the cluster are
configured as seeds and have all other nodes configured as seeds as well. I'm
not sure if this is causing the problem and if it's even related.

I'm using cassandra 0.6.2 and Hector 0.6.0-15 (latest github branch)

What am I doing wrong here?

Regards,

Wouter