Hi all,

I have been researching the samples with some success but its taken a while.
I am very keen on Cassandra and love the work thats been done, well done
everyone involved.

I would like to get as many of the samples I can get organized into
something that makes it easier to kick of with for people taking the road I
am on.

If people on this list have code snippets, full example apps, test apps, API
test functions etc I would like to hear about them please. My work is in
Java so I really want to see those, the others are still of high interest as
I will post them all out as I mention below.

Ideally I would like to get a small test container set up to allow people to
poke and prod API's and see what happens, but like most of us time is the
challenge. If I do not get that far I would at least post the findings to
page(s)  that people can continue to add to, maybe if successful it could
then be consumed back into the apachi wiki...

If someone has already done this I would love to see the site.

Let me know your thoughts,  and better yet show me the code :-)

Regards
Gavan