Nice to hear, 150 nodes is quite a lot. I have another question on the
topic: I've read that most of the data in facebook is stored as
key=>value -pairs which are cached to memcached layer and then stored
to mysql as simple key-value -pairs for persistence (so no relations
in mysql). Are you still doing this, or have you switched to store the
key-value -pairs in cassandra instead of mysql? What else are you
storing in cassandra than just the inbox search?

 - Juho Mäkinen