Hi all,

I'm having a strange result in trying to iterate over all row keys for a
particular column family.  The iteration works, but I see the same row key
returned multiple times during the iteration.

I'm using cassandra 0.6.3, and I've put the code in use at
http://pastebin.com/zz5xJQ8f

Using get_range_slices() and a keyrange with incrementing start_key's,
shouldn't I get an enumeration of the keys such that each key appears only
once ?

In iterating 1000 times, I was given the same rows 8322 times.  Somehow it
seems like something is amiss in how I'm performing the iteration over the
keys.  Any suggestions on how I can properly iterate?

Thanks
Dave Viner