My findings - would be nice if somebody can please verify.
Critical for our eval to verify HintedHandOff, ReadRepair and
AntiEntropy works as we think it does

Node 1, 2, 3, 4
RF=3

All nodes up - Node 2 is responsible for key 1005
Write CL=ONE, Insert key 1005, value=123 in Node 1
Node 2, 3, 4 gets data
Read CL=ONE  Read on all 4 nodes gets value 123

Node 2 is down now
Write CL=ONE, Insert key 1005, value=A123 in Node 1
Node 3, 4 gets data
Node 4 adds Hint for Node 2
Read CL=ONE  Read on all 3 Node 1, 3, 4 gets value A123.

Node 2 is brought back up
Hint for 1 row is Handed off by Node 4
Read CL=ONE  Read on Node 1, 2, gets old value 123.
See log entries:
Received responses in DataRepairHandler : ID : 72
FROM:/Node 3
TYPE:RESPONSE_STAGE
VERB:READ_RESPONSE
Received responses in DataRepairHandler : ID : 72
FROM:/Node 4
TYPE:RESPONSE_STAGE
VERB:READ_RESPONSE

Read CL=ONE  Read on Node 3, 4, gets new value A123.
Most of the times after a Read on Node 3 or 4 Node 1 and 2 start
showing the latest updated A123 (updated when Node 2 was down)

My expectation was even though Node 2 was down key written to Node 3
or 4 should be updated in Node 2 using Hint and the subsequent reads
to Node 1 or Node 2 itself should have got the latest value