Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for sharing! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Good luck with the migration.

Regards,
Rustam.

On 20/01/2011 17:40, Kelvin Kakugawa wrote:
Hi Rustam,

All of our large production clusters are still on 0.6.6.

However, we have an 0.7 branch, here:
https://github.com/kakugawa/cassandra/tree/twttr-cassandra-0.7-counts

that is our migration target. It passes our internal distributed tests and will be in production soon.

-Kelvin