Hi, I was wondering if there are any patterns/best practices for creating atomic units of work when dealing with several column families and their inverted indices.

For example, if I have Users and Groups column families and did something like:

Users.insert( user_id, columns )
UserGroupTimeline.insert( group_id, { timeuuid() : user_id } )
UserGroupStatus.insert( group_id + ":" + user_id, { "Active" : "True" } )
UserEvents.insert( timeuuid(), { "user_id" : user_id, "group_id" : group_id, "event_type" : "join" } )

Would I want the client to retry all subsequent operations that failed against other nodes after n succeeded, maintain an "undo" queue of operations to run, batch the mutations and choose a strong consistency level, some combination of these/others, etc?

Thanks,
Alex