Hello All,

          I am doing some read tests on Cassandra on a single node.But they
are turning up to be very slow.
Here is the data model in detail.
I am using a super column family.Cassandra has total 970 rows and each row
has 620901 super columns and each super column has 2 columns.Total data in
the database would be around 45GB.
I am trying to retrieve the data of a particular super column[Trying to pull
the row key associated with the super column and the column values with in
the super column.
It is taking 2.5 secs with java code and 4.7 secs with the python code.

Here is the python code.
 result = col_fam.get_range(start="",
finish="",columns=None,column_start="",column_finish
="",column_reversed=False,column_count=2,row_count=None,include_timestamp=False,
super_column='200003', read_consistency_level=None,buffer_size=None)

This is very slow compared to MySQL.
Am not sure whats going wrong here.Could some one let me know if there is
any problem with my model.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,
Priyanka