You can apply this query really simply using cassandra and secondary indexes.

You will have a CF "TABLE", where row keys are your PK. Just to be sure of my understanding, your SQL query will either return 1 row or no row, right ?

3) SliceQuery returns a range of columns for a given key, it may be your friend.