It's been at least 4 days now.

-----Original Message-----
From: aaron morton [mailto:aa...@thelastpickle.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 3:16 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Completely removing a node from the cluster

I see the mistake I made about ring, gets the endpoint list from the same place
but uses the token's to drive the whole process.

I'm guessing here, don't have time to check all the code. But there is a 3 day
timeout in the gossip system. Not sure if it applies in this case.

Anyone know ?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer