Thanks Indranath Ghosh for your tip!

I will continue here the question.

Aaron, i have read your suggestion and tried to design your suggestion and i
have one question regarding it.

Let's forget for now the Requests and Events!

Just keep the Visitants and the Sessions.

My goal is when having a visitant get all informations about him, in this case
all his past sessions so i can create a profile using his past.

You have suggested 3 CF's

Visitants CF
key: id
cn: pn
cv: pv

Visitant Sessions CF
key: visitant id
cn: session id
cv: none

Sessions CF
key: session id
cn: pn
cv: pv

When i need to know everything about one visitant, i need to query "Visitant
Sessions CF" to get all keys, and then query "Sessions CF" for all keys
properties.

In this case, applying a Super Column Family to the "Sessions" isn't better ?

I mean something like:

{
  "sessions": {

    "visitant id 1": {
      "session id 1": {
        "p1": {"p1": "v1"},
        "p2": {"jira": "v2"}
      },
      "session id 2": {
        "p1": {"p1": "v1"}
      }
    }

    "visitant id 2": {
      "session id 3": {
        "p1": {"p1": "v1"},
        "p2": {"jira": "v2"}
      },
      "session id 4": {
        "p1": {"p1": "v1"}
      }
    }
  }
}

Using this, i can get all sessions in the second query, instead of having all
sessions only at third query.

Regarding your notes, the Visitant CF will be almost unchangeable since the
beginning of his creation, the sessions will be added every time a known user
visits back, ceasing a new sessions.

Thanks a lot for you help guys, and i hope i was not saying crazy things :D