queries start > 10 and end < 100 is not straight forward to modelize,
you should use the value of start as column name, and check on client
side the second condition.

Just for comparison, modeling 10 < value < 100 is rather much easier
if you set your values as column name, or using CompositeType if you
have duplicate values.