Anthony,

We've been looking at elastic search as well.  Presently we have SOLR in
place, but it is cumbersome dealing with SOLR schemas when indexing
information out of Cassandra (since you can't anticipate all the columns
ahead of time).

What are you using as your bridge between Cassandra and ES?  Are you
developing a Cassandra river?

-brian

--
Brian ONeill