From: Giannis Neokleous [mailto:gian...@generalsentiment.com]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 2:50 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: BulkLoader

Hello everyone,

We're using the bulk loader to load data every day to Cassandra. The machines
that use the bulkloader are diferent every day so their IP addresses change.
When I do "describe cluster" i see all the unreachable nodes that keep piling
up for the past few days. Is there a way to remove those IP addresses without
terminating the whole cluster at the same time and restarting it?

The unreachable nodes cause issues when we want to make schema changes to all
the nodes or when we want to truncate a CF.

Any suggestions?

-Giannis

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information
company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Thomson Reuters.