I am trying to run the word count example and looking at the source, I
don't see where it knows which job tracker to connect to.

1. Would I be correct in guessing that I have to run hadoop jar xxxx?
(just wondering why I don't see a port/hostname for job tracker in the
WordCount.java file)

This then brings up a second question if I am right about that which is

2. What is the best way to distribute the core thrift jars to tasktrackers?
   a. Put it in the tasktracker lib or something
   b. have it shipped with the job(makes it easier to vary the thrift or
hector client I guess)

thanks for any input on this,
Dean