This works for me

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HowToDebug

On 01/06/2012 01:18 AM, Kuldeep Sengar wrote:
Hi,
Can you post the error(saying that only 1 error is there), that'll make things
more clear.
Thanks

Kuldeep Singh Sengar

Opera Solutions
Tech Boulevard,8th floor, Tower C,
Sector 127, Plot No 6,Noida 201 301
+91 (120) 4642424 facsimile, Ext : 2418
+91 8800595878 (M)

-----Original Message-----
From: Maki Watanabe [mailto:watanabe.m...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 7:30 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Integration Error between Cassandra and Eclipse

Sorry, ignore my reply.
I had same result with import. ( 1 error in unit test code&  many warnings )

2012/1/6 Maki Watanabe<watanabe.m...@gmail.com>:
How about to use "File->Import..." rather than "File->New Java Project"?

After extracting the source, ant build, and ant generate-eclipse-files:
1. File->Import...
2. Choose "Existing Project into workspace..."
3. Choose your source directory as root directory and then push "Finish"