Think there's some confusion as Tamar has two emails in the same thread
addressing two separate concerns.

I was referring to the discussion over Composite Key support that Tamar
quoted in his second email (the one that I replied to and quoted), not his
first/original question about JDBC.

Unless I've misread the very lengthy discussions over Composite Key support
in CQL then it is targeted for a 1.1 release?

Alex.