Dear
All,

I am new to Cassandra 1.0.8, and I use the tool json2sstable for bulk
insert, but I still have the error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not write to the Standard columns Super
Column Family.

         Has org.apache.cassandra.tools.SSTableImport.importSorted
(SSTableImport.java: 368)

         Has
org.apache.cassandra.tools.SSTableImport.importJson (SSTableImport.java: 255)

         Has
org.apache.cassandra.tools.SSTableImport.main (SSTableImport.java: 479)

ERROR: Can not write to the Standard columns Super Column Family.

Before that, i first created a keyspace
"testkeyspace", then a column family "testCF" wherein I
defined the key as varchar. Here is the structure of my json file:

{

"rs12354060": {

"X1714T": 1.0,

"X1905T": 1.0,

"X3155T":
1.0

}

"rs3115850": {

"X1714T": 0938,

"X1905T": 0879,

"X3155T":
0822

}

}

Help please, and if there is a other and easier
way for bulk inserts, let me know please.

Kind
regards, Aliou.