Hello List,

I need suggestion/ recommendation on time series data.

I have requirement where users belongs to different timezone and they can
subscribe to global group.
When users at specific timezone send update to group it is available to
every user in different timezone.

I am using GroupSubscribedUsers CF where all update to group are push to
"Each User" time line, and key is timelined by useruuid_date(one day update
of all groups) and columns are group updates.

GroupSubscribedUsers ={
    user1uuid_30042012:{//this user belongs to same timezone
         timeuuid1:JSON[group1update1]
         timeuuid2:JSON[group2update2]
         timeuuid3:JSON[group1update2]
        timeuuid4:JSON[group4update1]
   },
  user2uuid_30042012:{//this user belongs to different timezone where date
has changed already  to 1may but  30 april is getting update
         timeuuid1:JSON[group1update1]
         timeuuid2:JSON[group2update2]
         timeuuid3:JSON[group1update2]
        timeuuid4:JSON[group4update1]
        timeuuid5:JSON[groupNupdate1]
   },

}

I have noticed  this approach is good for single time zone when different
timezone come into picture it breaks.

I am thinking of like when user pushed update to group ->get user who is
subscribed to group->check user timezone->push time series in user time
zone. So for one user update will be on 30april where as other may have on
29april and 1may, using timestamps i can find out hours ago update came.

Is there any better approach?

Thanks,