Thank you for the mail. Same here, but I restarted the affected server before I noticed your mail.

It affected both OpenJDK Java 6 (packaged with Ubuntu 10.04) and Oracle Java 7 processes. Ubuntu 32 bit servers had no issues, only a 64 bit machine.

Likely it is related to the leap second introduced today.