Hi,

I think you did not get what i stated above:

I will restate the complete problem again.

I had created a keyspace named 'XYZ' in linux. I was able to access it
through the java app.

The system was then restarted once.

Now when we tried to access the keyspace 'XYZ' ,it says it cannot locate
'XYZ'. ( I am trying to access it through a java app ,also through cqlsh
and cassandra-cli)

And when i try to recreate the keyspace 'XYZ' ,it gives a Ttransport
exception. The keyspace 'DA' folder still exists in the hard disk.  *I am
not able to access it.*