Hi Everyone,
I have an error starting a cassandra node. I have checked the configuration file cassandra.yaml where the cluster name is Brisk Cluster.Where as the when i start the node it give me exception with the cluster name as Test Cluster. I am using brisk-1.0-beta2 version.

ERROR 10:40:18,655 Fatal exception during initialization
org.apache.cassandra.config.ConfigurationException: Saved cluster name Test Cluster != configured name Brisk Cluster at org.apache.cassandra.db.SystemTable.checkHealth(SystemTable.java:255) at org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.setup(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:128)
    at com.datastax.brisk.BriskDaemon.setup(BriskDaemon.java:73)
at org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.activate(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:315)
    at com.datastax.brisk.BriskDaemon.main(BriskDaemon.java:201)

Could anyone help me solve the issue and let me know whats going on.

Thanks
Rajesh Kumar