DeĀ : Sylvain Lebresne [mailto:sylv...@datastax.com]
> 2) copy the snapshot sstable in the right place and call the JMX method
> loadNewSSTables() (in the column family MBean, which mean you need to
> do that per-CF).

        How does this affect the contents of the CommitLogs? I mean,
I imagine using this for rollback'ing errors in the app side, like
some/many/all objects deleted. How will updates/deletes saved in
CommitLogs impact the data restored this way? Also: while I'm
restoring a KS of CF, is it possible to cut write requests but
not reads? I hope I'm explaining myself clearly...

--
Marcos Dione
SysAdmin

France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete
altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages
that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.